Saturday, January 27, 2024

Family reunion

Extended Family, Family Portrait, Family Tree'
oil pastel; Kathleen Faulkner

 I am pleased to announce that I have artwork

 in the Museum of Northwest Art'

group show,

Silva Cascadia: Under the Spell of the Forest

This exhibition runs from February 3rd - May 12, 2024

with the opening on Saturday, February 3rd at 1pm

Following is a panel discussion from 3-4 pm


'Minders' oli pastel; Kathleen Faulkner


Featured artists include:

Maria Cristalli, Linda Davidson, Kathleen Faulkner, 

Patty Haller, Laura Hamje, Hart James,

 Claire Johnson, Donna Leavitt, Karen Lene Rudd, 

Juliet Shen, Kimberly Trowbridge, and 

Suze Woolf.


I can hardly wait to see all the great forest artwork 

in this show!


also,

I will facilitate a free collaborative drawing event on March 9, 1:30 pm

and

MoNA exhibitions are always free!



'I am Madrona' oil pastel; Kathleen Faulkner