Friday, December 27, 2013

BooM!

'Volcano' necklace 18-20" chain 2-2.5" discs,
sterling silver, gouache, paper, glass lenses
Kathleen Faulkner

It's almost a new year.

Although the days now will be getting longer, they're not there yet.  
Heavy rain, short days make for some good pondering.

Career:  I have a plan.  My new year is already full.  It is what I've wanted.

Personal:  I also have a plan.  I'm breaking loops.  It feels good.  

Resolution:  be kinder.


“I see a vision of a great rucksack revolution thousands or even millions of young Americans wandering around with rucksacks, going up to mountains to pray, making children laugh and old men glad, making young girls happy and old girls happier, all of 'em Zen Lunatics who go about writing poems that happen to appear in their heads for no reason and also by being kind and also by strange unexpected acts keep giving visions of eternal freedom to everybody and to all living creatures.”
― Gary Snyder